New To Keto But Want To Grow Your Knowledge?
More specifically, you want help with The Side Effects of Intermittent Fasting?
This Post Was All About The Side Effects of Intermittent Fasting.
Here’s The Video Description From YouTube
Take Dr. Berg’s Free Keto Mini-Course: or go here:
Dr. Berg’s Healthy Keto Basics:
Amazing Benefits of Prolonged Fasting:
Download Keto Essentials
In this video, Dr. Berg talks about the side-effects of intermittent fasting. These side effects only happen in the beginning or the transition phase and if you push and get through it, you will have all the amazing health benefits.
Side Effects of Intermittent Fasting:
1. Spike of Uric Acid – It is related to two conditions; Gout (some type of arthritis or pain in the bigtoe) and Kidney Stone(Uric Acid Stone).
One big function of the body is being an antioxidant. As the body is repairing and detoxifying, it uses uric acid as an antioxidant. And the simple way to reduce the uric acid is to know that the body pH is to acid and should be alkalized a little bit.
• Potassium Citrate and Electrolyte Powder
• Consume more vegetables
2. Cold – This is mainly happening in the adaptation phase or where you are going into hardcore ketosis, the thyroid doesn’t work as much.
3. Moody – especially in the first three days. When you start doing intermittent fasting, it is recommended to start doing it gradually and let your body tell you how long you would go without eating. If you are having a hard time going from one meal to the next, then we know you have insulin resistance and you will have symptoms of low blood sugar.
4. Headaches – This occurs because you are coming off with running your body on sugar especially the brain and it has no ability to store sugar so it is dependent on the blood.
5. Stomach Acid – fasting increases acid in the stomach.
6. Nauseated when you eat – It has to do with the adaptation because the body is not used to the eating pattern. It is also usually related to the sluggish gallbladder.
7. Fainting – This only happen when you do Prolonged Fasting too quickly. It is recommended to do prolonged fasting after you build up your nutrition.
8. Hair Loss – It may occur if you are already deficient in the first place.
Intermittent Fasting Benefits:
1. Weight Loss (especially mid-section)
2. Cognitive – more focused and attention
3. Less Inflammation
4. Improved memory
5. Improved Quality of Sleep
6. Less Hunger
7. Less Cravings
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 53 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP:
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG:
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketosis