The 7 Causes of Shortness of Breath
New To Keto But Want To Grow Your Knowledge?
More specifically, you want help with The 7 Causes of Shortness of Breath?
This Post Was All About The 7 Causes of Shortness of Breath.
Here’s The Video Description From YouTube
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
. Vitamin B1 Deficiency:
Experiencing shortness of breath? These could be the hidden causes.
0:00 Shortness of breath
0:25 How vitamin B1 affects breathing
2:29 How pH levels affect breathing
3:42 Other causes of shortness of breath
4:29 Need a keto consultant?
In this video, we’re going to talk about shortness of breath. Aside from the most common causes, there may be some hidden issues that cause shortness of breath. Take a look.
1. Vitamin B1 deficiency – Many people have a vitamin B1 deficiency. This can affect the vascular and nervous systems. Refined carbs and sugars can contribute to your vitamin B1 deficiency. Diabetes, alcohol, and too much exercise can cause lactic acidosis, a condition that is heavily influenced by vitamin B1. This situation can cause shortness of breath.
2. Acidosis – If your body is far too acidic, this can affect your breathing.
3. Alkalosis – If your body is far too alkaline, this can affect your breathing. High-carb diets, too many carbs, and high calcium can cause this issue.
4. Low calcium – Low calcium in your blood may cause difficulty breathing.
5. Asthma – Asthma is a common condition that can cause difficulty breathing. Vitamin D is important for asthma symptoms.
6. Pneumonia – A viral or bacterial infection in the lungs can cause difficulty breathing. Zinc is important for pneumonia.
7. COPD – Vitamin C and vitamin E are vital to lowering lung inflammation and inhibiting fibrosis in your lungs.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 55, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP:
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG:
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss
Thanks for watching. I hope this helped clear up some of the lesser-known causes of shortness of breath. I’ll see you in the next video.