New To Keto But Want To Grow Your Knowledge?
More specifically, you want help with Intermittent Fasting: Pre-Workout Drink Recipe- Thomas DeLauer?
This Post Was All About Intermittent Fasting: Pre-Workout Drink Recipe- Thomas DeLauer.
Here’s The Video Description From YouTube
Please Subscribe for 3x Videos Per Week + Live Broadcasts!
Intermittent Fasting: Pre-Workout Drink Recipe- Thomas DeLauer…
– Black Coffee
– Beta Alanine
– Citrulline Malate
– Pink Sea Salt
Fat Loss- Studies show that caffeine can specifically increase the burning of fat, by as much as 10% in obese individuals and 29% in lean people. Stimulating the nervous system, causing it to send signals to the fat cells to break down body fat, releasing them into the blood as free fatty acids and making them available as fuel (1,2)
Mood and Depression- Serotonin is involved in mood and appetite regulation; gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) typically inhibits neuronal activity to cause relaxation and sleep; and acetylcholine is involved in muscle contraction. Chronic caffeine intake has been shown to increase the receptors of serotonin (26-30% increase), GABA (65% increase), and acetylcholine (40-50%). Despite increasing receptors, caffeine also inhibits the release of GABA, which contributes to our feeling of alertness. (3,4)
Fat Mobilization- Carnitine is an amino acid that is synthesized in the liver and kidneys—and concentrated in the body’s most metabolically active organs: the brain, heart, and muscles. Its primary job is to transport fatty acids into the mitochondria, where they’re burned for energy.
Physical Exertion- During strenuous physical exercise, the body requires large amounts of glucose and fatty acids to produce energy. L-carnitine has been shown to reduce the respiratory quotient (RQ) in athletes. A lower RQ reflects more fatty acid burning and less glucose utilization. This glucose-sparing effect helps delay the onset of exhaustion and enhances performance (5) (Carbon dioxide eliminated divided by amount of oxygen consumed)
Beta Alanine- But supplementing with beta-alanine has been shown to elevate carnosine levels in muscles by up to 80%. In other words, one study of cyclists found that 4 weeks of supplements increased total work completed by 13%. It increased by an additional 3.2% after 10 weeks. Additionally, carnosine seems to elevate nitric oxide production, which helps against the aging process and improves immune function (6,7)
Citrulline Malate- Citrulline malate helps increase blood flow because your body converts it into L-arginine and then into nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is one of the chemicals that causes vasodilation, or widening of the blood vessels, when you exercise. When your blood vessels widen, they’re able to transport blood through your body more efficiently. Improved blood flow during exercise is huge, because this means more oxygen and nutrient transport to the working muscles. NO keeps the endothelium in shape by curbing inflammation and oxidative stress – it is made by macrophages, which are a type of white blood cell in our immune system.
Pink Himalayan Sea Salt:
Creates an electrolyte balance
Regulate water content both inside and outside of cells
Prevents muscle cramping
1) Metabolic effects of caffeine in humans: lipid oxidation or futile cycling? (n.d.). Retrieved from
2) 13 Health Benefits of Coffee, Based on Science. (n.d.). Retrieved from
3) Chronic Caffeine Alters the Density of Adenosine, Adrenergic, Cholinergic, GABA, and Serotonin Receptors and Calcium Channels in Mouse Brain. (n.d.). Retrieved from
4) Coffee and hormones: Here’s how coffee really affects your health. | Precision Nutrition. (n.d.). Retrieved from
5) L-Carnitine for Healthy Aging – Whitaker Wellness Institute. (n.d.). Retrieved from
6) Effects of Beta-Alanine on Muscle Carnosine and Exercise Performance:A Review of the Current Literature. (n.d.). Retrieved from
7) Effects of β-alanine supplementation on exercise performance: a meta-analysis. (n.d.). Retrieved from
8) Citrulline Malate – Increase Blood Flow, Get Better Workouts. (n.d.). Retrieved from
Click here to learn about exclusive 1 on 1 consults with Thomas!
Subscribe to the Thomas DeLauer Channel Here: 1