Can’t Get Your Ketones High Enough?
New To Keto But Want To Grow Your Knowledge?
More specifically, you want help with Can’t Get Your Ketones High Enough??
This Post Was All About Can’t Get Your Ketones High Enough?.
Here’s The Video Description From YouTube
Healthy Ketogenic Diet and Intermittent Fasting Plan:
Here are five tips to help you get your ketone level where you want it to be.
FREE COURSE➜ ➜
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
How to Relax:
How Lack of Sleep Affects the Blood Sugar:
0:00 Introduction: Can’t get your ketones high enough?
0:10 Ketosis takes time
0:34 The right way to check your ketones
1:03 Lower your protein
2:44 Stress and ketone levels
2:55 Sleep and ketone levels
3:05 Bulletproof your immune system *free course!
In this video, we’re going to talk about what to do if you can’t get your ketones high enough.
If you’re running into a situation where you only see trace amounts of ketones, this video is for you.
Here are five things you need to know when increasing your ketone levels.
1. It takes time – If you just started on keto, you will need to give it some time before you fully switch over to ketosis. Your mitochondria do not fully adapt to ketosis right away. It can take around one month to become fully keto-adapted.
2. Use the right test – Testing your ketones can be a great way to figure out where you’re at in your keto-adaptation. At first, you can use urine ketone tests. However, as your body adapts to ketosis, it will naturally become more efficient at burning ketones, leaving you with little to no ketones in your urine. At this point, you want to use a blood ketone test.
3. Keep your protein intake in check – Having more than 8 oz of protein per meal may spike your insulin levels high enough to slow down ketosis. Make sure you increase your fat to protein ratio and have around 3-6 oz of protein per meal. Sausage, olives, olive oil, fatty fish, fatty cheese, pecans, macadamia nuts, butter, cod liver oil, stew, and sardines are great foods for increasing your fat to protein ratio.
4. Stress – High stress levels can have similar effects as sugar. Stress can trigger cortisol and lower your ketones.
5. Lack of sleep – Not getting enough high-quality sleep can throw off your blood sugar levels and limit your ability to get into ketosis.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP:
Follow us on FACEBOOK:
Send a Message to his team:
ABOUT DR. BERG:
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss
Thanks for watching. I hope this helped explain why you can’t get your ketones high enough. I’ll see you in the next video.