13 Reasons Why Your Metabolism is Slow
New To Keto But Want To Grow Your Knowledge?
More specifically, you want help with 13 Reasons Why Your Metabolism is Slow?
This Post Was All About 13 Reasons Why Your Metabolism is Slow.
Here’s The Video Description From YouTube
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
Slow metabolism? Here are the most common causes!
0:00 13 reasons why your metabolism is slow
0:10 1. Age
1:00 2. Menopause
1:45 3. Pregnancy
2:28 4. Dieting
3:20 5. High-carb diet
3:47 6. Chronic stress
4:08 7. Hypothyroidism
5:09 8. Fatty liver
5:46 9. Obesity
6:22 10. Snacking
6:43 11. Regular alcohol consumption
7:23 12. Early childhood infection
8:13 13. Medications
In this video, we’re going to talk about 13 reasons why your metabolism is slow. If you struggle with weight gain and can’t seem to lose weight, this video is for you.
Take a look:
1. Age – As you age, growth hormone lowers. Fasting and exercise (especially (HIIT) increase growth hormone.
2. Menopause – Menopause can cause high cortisol, which alters metabolism. Support your adrenal glands to fight high cortisol.
3. Pregnancy – Being pregnant causes high estrogen. Avoid dairy, flaxseed, soy, and other estrogenic foods.
4. Dieting – The longer you’ve been on a low-calorie diet, the worse your metabolism will be. Keto and intermittent fasting is the best remedy.
5. High-carb diets – High-carb diets cause insulin resistance
6. Chronic stress – Stress increases blood glucose levels, leading to poor metabolism.
7. Hypothyroidism – This is often an immune system problem rooted in the gut that affects metabolism.
8. Fatty liver – The liver helps regulate hormones that control your metabolism, such as growth hormone, insulin, cortisol, and estrogen. Choline, fasting, and keto can help a fatty liver.
9. Obesity – The more fat you have, the more estrogen you make. In turn, this can cause more issues with your metabolism.
10. Snacking – Every time you eat, you spike your insulin levels, which affects your metabolism.
11. Alcohol – Alcohol contains carbohydrates and also blocks your ability to tap into fat burning. Alcohol can turn off fat burning for up to 48 hours.
12. Early childhood infection – An infection in early childhood can slow down a child’s metabolism.
13. Medications – Certain medications can slow down your metabolism.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP:
Follow us on FACEBOOK:
Send a Message to his team:
ABOUT DR. BERG:
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss
Thanks for watching. I hope this helped shine some light on the 13 potential reasons why your metabolism is slow. I’ll see you in the next video.