Enhance Autophagy with Coffee and Herbs
New To Keto But Want To Grow Your Knowledge?
More specifically, you want help with Enhance Autophagy with Coffee and Herbs?
This Post Was All About Enhance Autophagy with Coffee and Herbs.
Here’s The Video Description From YouTube
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
. . KETO RECIPES CHANNEL:
Intermittent fasting isn’t the only way to enhance autophagy. Here’s how coffee and herbs can help.
0:00 What is autophagy?
0:47 Autophagy benefits
1:02 How to induce autophagy
4:13 Final thoughts
In this video, I’m going to talk about how you can increase your autophagy with coffee and herbs. Autophagy means “self-eat.” This is the state in which your body begins to recycle damaged proteins and pathogens.
When proteins become damaged, they can wreak havoc on your body. To prevent this harm, your body breaks down damaged proteins with enzymes and creates new healthy proteins.
Autophagy is vital for:
• Reducing inflammation
• Increasing your lifespan and health
• Preventing cancer
• Slowing the aging process
There are several ways you can promote autophagy naturally:
1. Fasting – Fasting is a fantastic way to induce autophagy. It’s my opinion that fasting for 16-18 hours is ideal for autophagy—although few studies show an exact length of time for peak autophagy.
2. Exercise – Exercise is another excellent way to promote autophagy.
3. Coffee – Drinking coffee may help induce autophagy to some degree. I don’t recommend having much more than one cup of coffee each day. Way too much caffeine will affect your sleep, which can actually reduce autophagy.
4. Sulforaphane – This compound is a phytochemical that has health-protecting effects, including the ability to induce autophagy. You can get sulforaphane from fresh cruciferous vegetables or cruciferous supplements. You should be consuming plenty of vegetables (7-10 cups) every day.
5. Green tea (EGCG) – EGCG, or epigallocatechin gallate, is a powerful autophagy-inducing compound found in green tea. Additionally, EGCG is great for reducing inflammation and fighting off cancer cells.
6. Curcumin – Curcumin is a potent autophagy-promoting compound found in turmeric. Turmeric is often found in Indian foods like curry.
7. Resveratrol – This compound is primarily found in the skin of black grapes and red wine. Resveratrol has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and autophagy-promoting properties.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: /
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG: o
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Thanks for watching. I hope this video gave you some perspective on how to increase autophagy aside from intermittent fasting.