Breaking Old Bad Habits: Part 3
New To Keto But Want To Grow Your Knowledge?
More specifically, you want help with Breaking Old Bad Habits: Part 3?
This Post Was All About Breaking Old Bad Habits: Part 3.
Here’s The Video Description From YouTube
Breaking Bad Old Habits (Part 1) ➡ M
Breaking Bad Old Habits (Part 2) ➡ w
KETO RECIPES ➡
DIRTY KETO ➡
FREE COURSE ➡ e
Are bad habits keeping you from reaching your health goals? Try this.
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
0:00 Rid old bad habits – Part 3
0:58 How to create your health
5:55 What not to do
7:17 How to bulletproof your immune system
In this video, we’re going to talk about how to get rid of old bad habits. This is part three of the getting rid of bad habits series. If you haven’t already seen those videos, check out the links above.
We’re now at the point where we’re ready to create new, healthy habits. The keyword here is “create.” You have to constantly create the habit for it to become a new habit.
Whether you know it or not, you’re either creating your health or destroying your health. When you don’t exercise, your health starts to diminish. This is a constant thing you need to keep in mind so you can put in the effort to create health.
Here’s what you can do to start creating your health and forming good habits:
1. Keep it easy — make sure your meals are healthy and simple (4 ingredients or less), and eat a variety of meals and desserts to keep things fresh.
2. Increase the amount of fat you have with your meal — eating more fat will help you avoid snacking between meals.
3. No junk food — get all of the junk food out of your house. If it’s available to you, you’re going to eat it.
4. Fewer restaurant meals — eating at a restaurant can make you feel bloated and tired because you can’t control the hidden ingredients they add to the meal.
5. Transition out of dirty keto — dirty keto isn’t all bad. However, after you have the hang of dirty keto, you should transition into Healthy Keto if possible to further create your health.
6. Increase your awareness — many people go straight for junk food when they are stressed without realizing it. Increasing your awareness will help you avoid these situations.
7. Don’t ask, “what am I in the mood for?” — Don’t eat out of emotion or cravings. This will lead to many bad food choices. Plan your meals out ahead of time, so you don’t leave room for bad meal choices.
8. At restaurants, tell them not to bring bread or the dessert menu — when you go out to eat, eliminate tempting processed carb options like bread, chips, and desserts.
Here’s what you should NOT do:
1. Allow yourself to be temped
2. Have snacks (even if they’re keto!)
3. Have a cheat day
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: /
Follow us on FACEBOOK: g
Send a Message to his team: g
ABOUT DR. BERG: o
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss
Thanks for watching. I hope this helped explain how to get rid of old bad habits. I’ll see you in the next video.