Why Abdominal Exercises Won’t Work for Belly Fat
New To Keto But Want To Grow Your Knowledge?
More specifically, you want help with Why Abdominal Exercises Won’t Work for Belly Fat?
This Post Was All About Why Abdominal Exercises Won’t Work for Belly Fat.
Here’s The Video Description From YouTube
HEALTHY KETOGENIC DIET AND INTERMITTENT FASTING:
ADD YOUR SUCCESS STORY HERE:
FREE COURSE➜ ➜
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
Sit-ups and crunches won’t make you look thinner—here’s why!
0:14 Why abdominal exercises won’t shrink your belly
0:50 Belly fat explained
1:35 How to get rid of belly fat
2:19 Share your success story!
In this video, we’re going to talk about why abdominal exercises won’t shrink your belly.
If you go to the gym, you might notice people doing many forms of abdominal exercise. While this may strengthen your core, it won’t shrink your belly.
Studies show that there is no significant effect on weight, body fat percentage, abdominal circumference, abdominal skin fold, or abdominal subcutaneous fat when exercising your abdominal muscles. Abdominal exercise only affects your endurance.
What about your belly?
You have subcutaneous fat under your skin, and you have fat on your liver. The first thing that happens when you gain weight is your liver fills up with fat. From there, the fat spills out around your other organs.
The three types of fat are:
• Subcutaneous (just beneath the skin)
• Visceral (deeper fat around your organs)
• Liver fat
All of this fat comes from the same thing: insulin.
High levels of insulin cause your body to store fat and prevent your body from burning fat.
High insulin is caused by carbohydrate consumption.
If you’re new to my channel, check out my other videos on how to get rid of belly fat.
There are three important things you need to do to lose belly fat:
1. Lower your carbs (Healthy Keto)
2. Intermittent fasting
3. HIIT (high-intensity interval training)
Keto and intermittent fasting will provide 85% of the results. The other 15% of results will come from exercise.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP:
Follow us on FACEBOOK:
Send a Message to his team:
ABOUT DR. BERG:
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching. I hope this helped explain why abdominal exercise won’t reduce belly fat. I’ll see you in the next video.