Vitamin D and COVID-19: Dr. Berg Interviews Dr. Seheult on Treatment and Prevention
New To Keto But Want To Grow Your Knowledge?
More specifically, you want help with Vitamin D and COVID-19: Dr. Berg Interviews Dr. Seheult on Treatment and Prevention?
This Post Was All About Vitamin D and COVID-19: Dr. Berg Interviews Dr. Seheult on Treatment and Prevention.
Here’s The Video Description From YouTube
Learn about vitamin D and how it affects the COVID-19 infections in this fascinating interview with Dr. Seheult.
Follow Me On Social Media:
Dr. Roger Seheult’s Channel: /
0:00 Introduction: Dr. Roger Seheult on vitamin D for COVID-19
1:05 The latest research on vitamin D for COVID-19
8:00 Does vitamin D help reduce covid duration, intensity, and complications?
12:44 Is it possible to get enough vitamin D in your diet without supplements?
20:08 Why it’s important to take magnesium and zinc with vitamin D
22:50 How vitamin D affects autoimmunity
26:30 Genes and covid susceptibility
27:48 More tips for covid
31:48 Thanks for watching
In this video, we’re going to talk with Dr. Roger Seheult about COVID-19 and vitamin D.
Listen in to this fascinating interview where we talk about the benefits of vitamin D for COVID-19.
• Low levels of vitamin D have been linked to covid infection and covid symptom severity
• Vitamin D may help reduce cytokine storm factors
• Normal vitamin D levels may reduce the risk of hospitalization due to covid infection
• 25-hydroxy vitamin D is the most effective form for covid
• Vitamin D isn’t just a vitamin—it also acts as a hormone
• Vitamin D is a powerful immunomodulator
• Gene expression can be affected by vitamin D
• Vitamin D can help reduce viral infection duration, intensity, and complications
• Regular vitamin D supplementation can help reduce the frequency of acute chest infections by 50%
• Most vitamin D comes from the sun
• Age, weight, time spent outside, and skin tone can affect your ability to get vitamin D from sunlight
• Genetic defects can make you more susceptible to covid
• Black cumin seed may help with covid severity and symptoms
• Sunlight—regardless of vitamin D production—may help reduce covid severity
ADD YOUR SUCCESS STORY HERE:
FREE COURSE➜ ➜ e
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 56, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP: /
Follow us on FACEBOOK: g
Send a Message to his team: g
ABOUT DR. BERG: o
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching. I hope you enjoyed this fascinating interview with Dr. Roger Seheult on the effects of vitamin D for covid. I’ll see you in the next video.