9 Ways to Become Nutritionally Deficient – Dr.Berg
New To Keto But Want To Grow Your Knowledge?
More specifically, you want help with 9 Ways to Become Nutritionally Deficient – Dr.Berg?
This Post Was All About 9 Ways to Become Nutritionally Deficient – Dr.Berg.
Here’s The Video Description From YouTube
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
. . For more info on health-related topics, go here:
Take Dr. Berg’s Free Keto Mini-Course: or go here:
SIBO or Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth:
Download Keto Essentials
In this video, Dr. Berg talks about the hidden nutritional deficiencies. There are hidden sources of why people have these nutritional deficiencies despite taking vitamins. Nutrients are the helper factors that help chemistry work well through the body by formation of body tissue and the body chemicals to allow these chemical process to occur, protection against diseases and protects cells against the damage.
1. Low Stomach Acid (Stomach) – Not having enough hydrochloric acid will give hard time absorption of minerals (calcium, magnesium, phosphorus) and trace minerals (zinc, selenium, etc.). Stomach acid is needed to help breakdown protein into amino acids. One of the purpose of having stomach acid is to kill off microbes.
2. Low Bile (Gallbladder) – The gallbladder is not working or is missing, you wouldn’t be able to get the sufficient fat soluble vitamins (vitamin A, D, E, K), essential fatty acids, DHA and Omega 3 fatty acids.
Vitamin A: For the eyes, immune system and sinuses
Vitamin D: Bone pain, depression, immune problems
Vitamin E: Tired, low tolerance to stress, low endurance
Vitamin K: K1 and K2 is really important in driving calcium out of the soft tissues, arteries and joints.
3. Low Enzymes (Pancreas) – The pancreas produces most of the enzymes in the body. People who have diabetes or pre-diabetes doesn’t have the capacity of pancreatic function and not having enough enzymes will have all sorts of undigested incomplete food particles that could create bloating and gas.
4. SIBO or Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth – microbes are growing in the place where it shouldn’t be, the microbes then will eat up all the nutrients. 90% of the nutrients absorption happens in the small intestine.
5. Decrease Flora (Friendly Bacteria called the microbiome) – by taking antibiotic or being exposed to glyphosate in GMO foods that kills of the microbes and without the flora, it wouldn’t recycle the bile. The flora is important in breaking down fiber and helps make vitamins.
6. Raw Vegetables/Nuts/Seeds – There are certain compounds in raw foods that are protective anti-oxidants.
7. Insulin Resistance – The purpose of insulin is not just to help regulate blood sugars but also helps to absorb nutrients in the cell.
8. Non-food based vitamins – Synthetic vitamins are not based on foods and is made from chemicals.
9. Bad Diet – Fix the diet first, then add the supplements.
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 52 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP:
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG:
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketosis