15 Reasons Why You Are Not Losing on a Low Carb Keto Plan
New To Keto But Want To Grow Your Knowledge?
More specifically, you want help with 15 Reasons Why You Are Not Losing on a Low Carb Keto Plan?
This Post Was All About 15 Reasons Why You Are Not Losing on a Low Carb Keto Plan.
Here’s The Video Description From YouTube
Talk to a Dr. Berg Keto Consultant today and get the help you need on your journey. Call 1-540-299-1556 with your questions about Keto, Intermittent Fasting or the use of Dr. Berg products. Consultants are available Monday through Friday from 8 am to 10 pm EST. Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 6 pm EST. USA Only.
. . For more info on health-related topics, go here:
Take Dr. Berg’s Free Keto Mini-Course: or go here:
Download Keto Essentials
In this video, Dr. Berg talks about the 15 reasons why you are not losing weight on a low carb ketogenic diet plan. Weight loss is not the best indicator of getting healthy. The ketogenic diet plan is based on the principle that you have to get healthy first, then you lose weight.
1. You are losing but increase muscle – the muscles are repairing.
2. Eating too frequently – do start intermittent fasting.
3. Carbs too high – if you have slow metabolism, menopausal or have a thyroid problem, get your carbs less than 10g or zero.
4. Doing keto partially – like cheat days, it will kick you out of ketosis for several days.
5. Sugar alcohols – alternative sweeteners that could cause disruption in the gut flora because some of it acts as a fiber where it can retain fluid.
6. Stress – from loses, trauma, surgery can spike cortisol, which turns the muscle into sugar which then raises the insulin.
7. Sleep – a lack of sleep can totally keep you from burning fat.
8. Fat is too high – as the body adapts to fat burning, cut down the dietary fat to force the body to burn its own fat.
9. Protein is too high – too much insulin can stimulate insulin and keep you from losing weight.
10. Dairy/nuts – it potentially could create inflammation in the digestion, gallbladder and colon.
11. Vegetables too starchy – you may need to avoid consuming starchy veggies.
12. Medications – especially those medications which is anti-anxiety, anti-depressive, antibiotics, etc.
13. No exercise
14. Over training
Best Indicator of Health
• Energy level
• No cravings
• No hunger
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, 53 years of age is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of The New Body Type Guide and other books published by KB Publishing. He has taught students nutrition as an adjunct professor at Howard University. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
DR. BERG’S SHOP:
Follow us on FACEBOOK: fb.me/DrEricBerg
Send a Message to his team: m.me/DrEricBerg
ABOUT DR. BERG:
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The Health & Wellness, Dr. Berg Nutritionals and Dr. Eric Berg, D.C. are not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through this video or site.
#keto #ketodiet #ketogenicdiet #weightloss #ketosis #ketomadeeasy #intermittentfasting
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketosis